Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Task two

Why are you interested in these subjects?
I am interested in this subject because she is first my sister, and second she is my role model. I have admired her since I was a little girl; she’s very strong and independent and handles business and education well.
What makes him/her interesting and unique?
My sister was here at MO West in her sophomore year she did something that my family frowned upon: she got pregnant, and she wasn’t married. In spite of everything my family and others said about her she made it. She graduated and still had a family.
What sort of questions would you ask and why?
I would ask her first what was your out take on school?
Where did you attend school?
What was your main focus in high school?
How did that focus change when you got to college?
Do you have any experiences that you would change?
Why did you pick the college you did?
Did your major ever change?
What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two?
Since I know some of my sister’s story already I think this task two paper could be very emotional.
What do you anticipate? Why?
I anticipate a good outcome, I’m very optimistic at this point anything is possible and I hope to do well.
What questions do you have for Task Two?
I have many but the only logical answer would be trial and error.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha,

    It sounds like your sister has a great story to tell. It also sounds like you have identified a focus for this paper! Yes :) You are one step ahead. Congrats!

    I would be interested near the end of the paper to hear how this may have affected you.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete